Friday, June 19, 2015
Together Even Apart
Being in a relationship is always a wonderful thing. You find someone that makes you happy, smile uncontrollably, and most importantly someone who accepts you for everything that you are. Best of all they're your best friend. Of course when you find that person, you want to be with that person everyday. But what happens when you cant be? When that person lives hours or even states away? How do you feel? Many people are skeptical about long distance relationships, just as most people will always say, "it's never going to work." Well for the pas few months, I can honestly say, "it can work." My boyfriend and I have been fighting through the distance and although it's definitely not easy, it's worth it. The key to distance is to communicate. Since we don't get to see each other, except once a month, we make sure that we talk as much as we can. We may not always have important things to talk about but even the random conversations asking how each others day was or sending pictures of something funny we saw, it makes it seem as if we are close to each other even though we can't be. The second key to distance is trust. You have to trust your partner or else it definitely won't work. But truthfully, it's all worth it. Being apart for so long just makes it even better when you do get to see each other again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the subject offers the relationship with couple it really important for many classes in society. I think the destination plays role to make relationship stronger and grow. I agree some times when be far between couple will helps to missing each other more than close but totally I expect any relationship prefer be close together to be succeed.
ReplyDeleteI love my relationship! I agree it is a little difficult when separated... My loved one actually attended ASU in Tempe, sure it was not very far. But it was a long drive to see her, and sometimes I would be so busy that I would not get to see her. But with all the things you hit on, you should be fine :)
ReplyDeleteErika--You have good topics for discussion, but you are still quite brief. Keep working on creating significance. Support your points with analysis and visuals.
ReplyDelete