Although writing a blog is still very new to me, I have a love/hate with them. I say love because I think finding the right blog can be entertaining to read and I wouldn't mind it at all. But I say hate because for me to personally right one isn't my favorite. I usually have no idea what to right and even if what I'm saying makes sense. Maybe over the next few weeks I'll get better and my blog will be one I'm proud of.
I was given a list of blogs to look at and a couple stuck out to me. The first one I ready was called PostSecret . I actually really liked this one, the concept of many people sending in their postcards with the secrets on them was just really interesting to me. I feel it's a healthy way for them to get their secrets off their chests' without anyone really knowing.
The second one I looked at was called Face Hunter.This blog is a fashion blog. This blog is made up of many pictures. There are very few words and because of that it's not necessarily my favorite. With all the pictures there I would like to see some captions as to what that outfits are, which designers, things that give it more details.
Hi Erika. I'm new to blogging as well. I NEVER thought I'd be doing this. I'm sure I wouldn't be if it wasn't required. My #2 blog project is titled "Blogging is not for me." You might want to check it out.
ReplyDelete